Tamahka Trails Junior Golf Programs
Tamahka Trails Golf Club offers a variety of Junior golf Promotions
Definition: A child or young adult up to the age of 18 year old.
- All juniors golfers must wear a athletic closed toe shoe or golf shoe, if spiked, it must have USGA approved soft spikes.
- All juniors must abide by the dress code: collard shirts required / no denim or swim wear allowed.
- Junior golfers are required to walk unless accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Junior golfers must maintain required pace of play and follow proper golf etiquette at all times.
- Parents leaving property must provide emergency numbers to the pro shop.
Practice Facility Rates
- Use of practice facility is $10 per hour or $25 for all day use.
- Must wear proper attire while using the practice facility.
Golf Course Rates
- Weekday junior rates (Mon. - Fri) are $25 (plus tax) when reserving a tee time and riding with a paying adult.
- Weekend Junior rates (Sat, Sun & Holidays) are $30 (plus tax) when reserving a tee time and riding with a paying adult.
- Golfing adults accompanying juniors must pay the appropriate green fee based on the season, time of day and customer type, which includes the use of a golf car.
- Non-golfing adults wishing to accompany a junior with a golf car must pay a golf car rental fee of $15, agreeing that no more that two persons ride in the car at all times. If the staff observes juniors driving the golf car, hanging off the car or operating dangerously, they will be removed from the course immediately, no exceptions.
Junior Golf Lessons
- Individual lessons - 1/2 hour $25, 1 hour $50.
- Junior golf clinics and camps will be offered during the summer months. See calendar of events for days, times and costs.
- To schedule a junior golf lesson, please call Kevin Michael (PGA Director of Golf) at Tamahka Trails at 318-240-6305 or email: email@example.com.